推薦一段影片,訊息的來源是Abraham,是非物質界的一團集體意識。

(有看沒有懂嗎?呵~我也不懂,不過沒關係,我們就不管那是什麼意思吧,反正該懂時,自然就懂。)

如果看完之後仍有興趣深入了解,可以參考『吸引力旋渦』喔。

我只是很喜歡這段,希望你也喜歡。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoLDrERfko

 

英文跟中文意譯如下,僅做參考。

We are eager to talk with you about anything that is important to you.

我們很熱切的想告訴你任何對你重要的事

Nothing is off limits.

沒有任何限制的

We see our work, our greatest value to you as helping you to sooth your resistance and find relief,

我們視我們的工作,我們對你的最大價值,就是消除你(對生命)的抗拒並讓你如釋重負

which means you've shifted your vibrational point of attraction.

意思就是,當你成功移轉了振動的吸引力中心點時。

We adore helping you do that because we can see into your future, 

我們很高興幫助你這麼做,因為我們可以看到你的未來

and as you sit in this room and your vibration shifts, your future changes right before our eyes.

當你們坐在這房間裡,改變了你們的振動頻率,你們的未來也就在我們眼前改變了

And we celebrate with you the joyous journey you are upon.

我們與你們一起慶祝你即將的愉快旅程

You can't get it wrong and you can't get it done.

你不可能做錯,也不可能做完

The reason you can't get it wrong because you can't get it done.

你不可能做錯的原因,就是你不可能做完它

No matter where you are standing, if it isn't pleasing you, just remind yourself it's not done.

不管你在什麼位置,如果它不那麼讓你高興,只要提醒自己,它還沒完

And then take the also easy, very short time, emotional journey, 

然後做一個很輕鬆,又很短暫的情緒旅行

and show yourself how you can put ease your experience.

然後看看你自己可以多麼快的從你當下的感受放鬆釋放

Now, right now. Now right now. Now, right now.

現在,就是現在。現在,就是現在。現在,就是現在。

And then watch what happens.

然後看看會發生什麼事

All of your power is now.

你所有的力量就是在現在

Now, this is the point of attraction. Now.

現在是你吸引力的中心點。

Do you know that here you are and everything is actualizing around you, now.

你知道現在的你以及所有的事,都是經由顯化而到你身邊,成為現在的樣子嗎?

So here you are in your now and everything is actualizing around you, now.

現在的你以及所有的事,都是在現在這個時刻,顯化到你身邊的。

So your future experience you are going to walk into is actually lining up 

所以你即將走進去的未來體驗,實際上已經在排隊等著了!

in response to your vibrational output now.

它們是回應你現在所散發出來的振動而來的!

Interesting, isn't it!

很有趣,不是嗎?

So as you are in upset or in the despair, your future experiences lining up in response to that, right now.

所以當你在沮喪或失望時,你那回應著現在狀態的未來情境也已經在排隊等著了

So you say" But I have good reason"

你會說 “可是我這樣是有原因的”

We say" who cares"

我們會說 “誰在乎阿”

"But I have good reason to feel this way"

 “可是我會感覺這樣,是有很充足的原因的”

We say "It doesn't matter you're still messing up your future experience"

我們說 “沒關係,你可以繼續搞砸你的未來”

"But Abraham, I know I'm right, this is the way that it is and I'm only speaking the truth"

“可是Abraham, 我知道我是對的,它本來就是這樣,我只是實話實說”

We say"We know that your future is going to be full of it,

我們說 “是的,我們知道,而且我們也知道你將會一直遭遇同樣的事情"

Your future is going to be full of more of this truth that you are feeling uncomfortable about now

"你的未來一定會充滿著更多這樣讓你當下感覺不舒服的事實"

So get the picture of this."

"所以想像這樣的畫面吧"

 

So here you are in your now. Your now which is attracting to you all things.

你就在你所處的現在。 你的現在會吸引所有的事件到你身邊

The now which is your point of attraction and you're attracting to your now.

"現在"就是你吸引力的中心點,而你正在吸引著你的現在

You're attractigg to you tomorrow.

你正在吸引著你的明天

You're attractigg to you week from now.

你正在吸引著你的下週

You're attractigg to you month from now.

你正在吸引著你的下個月

If you could see the vortex of things that are lining up for you in response to you now in meeting.

如果你可以看到,當你處在會議中的現在時,那回應你狀況且已經在整裝待發的吸引力旋渦!

So all of your power is now.

所以你所有的能量是在現在

 

Think about what you're doing to tomorrow when you feel good now.

想想看,如果你現在感覺良好,你會對明天有多幫助

Think about what your're doing to the day after tomorrow, while you feel good now.

想想看,如果你現在感覺良好,你會對後天有多幫助

Can you imagine the resources that you allow the lineup when you take time to feel good now.

When you get in sync with the wellbeing now.

你可以想像你會讓多少的資源等著你,如果你花時間讓你自己現在感覺良好,如果你現在就與幸福的頻率共鳴

You see, all of your power is now.

你看,所有的能量都是在現在

It doesn't matter if you're thingking about your past or future or observing something in your now.

不管你是想著過去、未來或者是你現在所觀察的任何事都無關緊要

Your're doing it now, you're emanating now, you're radiating now, you're creating now.

你就是活在現在、你現在在發射、你現在在幅射,你現在在創造

Tomorrow never comes, have you noticed?

明天從來不曾來到過,你注意到了嗎

Because when it gets here, it's today.

因為當明天到來的時候,它就是今天了

All of your power is now, 

所有你的能力都在現在

so you've just got to decide that you are going to do the best that you can now to feel good.

所以你只要決心盡你所能讓你現在就感覺良好

And stop making excuses about what you don't feel good now

並且停止所有你現在無法感覺良好的藉口

by charting all the statistics of reasons what you justified and not feeling good.

停止藉由數據或分析你所認為正當的理由而感覺不好

 

"Who cares, it doesn't matter, you're right, you should feel bad,

 "誰管那些!無所謂,你是對的,你應該要感覺很差!

but feeling bad only makes tomorrow worse"

但感覺很差只會讓明天更糟!"

You've got to feel good now.

你必須現在就感覺很好

You've got to make up your mind that nothing is more important than how I feel now.

你必須下定決心沒有任何一件事比"現在感覺很好"更重要

Because now is everything.

因為現在代表所有的事

Now is the whole into a lot of.

現在是未來無限可能的起點

Now is the power of me.

現在是我的力量之所在

NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW

現在、現在、現在、現在、現在

And if I've practiced now feeling good, it has a better chance that Tomorrow, I'm going to feeling good, too.

如果我練習"現在就感覺很好",明天有更大的機會我也會一樣感覺很好

You might as well start somewhere and might as well be now.

你或許可以從某個時間點開始,也可以從現在開始

Why not start improving your life now. Now. Now. Now!

那為何不就現在開始改善你的生命呢。就是現在、就是現在、就是現在!

You got to stop comparing what's happening to you and what's happening to anybody else.

你必須停止去比較你現在怎樣而別人怎樣

Because you don't know what they've been lauching into their experience.

因為你並不知道別人為他們現在的體驗已經投入了什麼

You might meet someone who's thriving now and you might feel jealous that they are thriving now.

你或許遇見某些人,他們興隆且成功,你或許會對他們的繁榮感覺忌妒

And your jealousy about them thriving now will keep you from ever thriving as long as you feel jealous.

只要你現在對他們的繁榮感到忌妒,就會讓你離繁榮更遠,只要你仍感覺忌妒

You've got to feel appreciation, you've got to feel love, 

你必須感覺到感謝,你必須去感覺愛

you've got to understand that willbeing will flow to everyone and you might as well start your flow now.

你必須了解,美好與豐盛會流向所有的人,你也可以啟動你的豐盛之流

So you see someone who's thriving and you're not, 

所以你看到別人豐盛而你沒有

maybe it's with health, maybe it's with love, maybe it's with money.

或許是關於健康、或許是關於愛情、或許是關於錢

They're thriving abundantly and you're not.

別人繁榮豐盛而你沒有

Your tendency is to criticize them or to find fault with them or feeling inferior to them.

你會傾向去評批評他們、或去挑剔他們、或者感覺不如他們

All negative emotions, all squelching your wellbeing and all messing up your future experience.

所有的負面情緒,都會粉碎你豐盛的美好,也會搞砸你的未來體驗

So instead, you stop you saying

所以,相反的,你必須停止自己繼續這麼說

"I don't like the fact that he's doing better than I'm doing"  - Squelching!

“我不喜歡他做的比我好的事實” ─ 搞砸了

"His father probably brought that for him" - Squelching!

”說不定是他的父親買給他的”  ─ 搞砸了

"He probably knows people in power " - Squelching!

”他說不定認識有權勢的人”  ─ 搞砸了

"Somehow he is managed to get his vibration align with what he wants" - Alignment!

"“不知怎的,他成功地校準他的振動與他所想要的結果一致” ─ 對了!

In other words, when you compare your resources now with someone else, 

換句話說,當你與其他人比較資源時

the only comparision that you could possibly be making is 

唯一你可以做的比較就是

how in alignment thay are with what they want and how in alignment you are with what you want.

別人如何與他想要的結果校準,而你如何怎樣與你想要的結果校準

And that's the only justifiable equation that make sense.

這是唯一合理且證明無誤的方程式

 

So here I'm now with all my power is.

所以現在有著我所有的能力

I'm doing the best I can to feel the best I can right now.

我正盡我所能地讓我感覺很好

So I'm making the best use of now that I can.

所以我要盡我所能地好好的利用現在

Why?

為何?

To affect future experience?

要影響未來的體驗?

It will!

是的,會的。

But why really?

可是說實在的,為何?

Why do I want to affect future experience anyway?

為何我想要影響未來的體驗?

Because I think I'll feel better in the future, so if I find something that feels better now,

Oh~~ that's a double bonus, isn't it!

因為我覺得未來的感覺會更好,所以如果我發現什麼讓我現在感覺更好的,喔~~那豈不是一箭雙鵰嗎

Because not only have I possibly affect mu future experience, but I feel good now.

因為我不止影響我未來的體驗,更重要的是,我現在就感覺很棒

I know everything that everybody wants whether it's material object or relationship or a pile of money.

我知道每一件人們想要的東西,不管是物質、關係或是一堆錢

Everything that anybody wants because thay believe having them they will feel better now.

每件人們想要的東西,不過只是因為他們相信一旦擁有它,他們會變得更快樂

So when you've shown yourself the power to align with good feeling now.

所以當你展現"現在就快樂"的校準能力

You've shown yourself the power of aligning with source now.

你展現了與資源同步的能力

You've shown yourself the power of thriving now.

你展現了豐盛的能力

You've shown yourself the power of  lining with all of the resources of the universe now.

你展現與宇宙的資源同步的能力

You've shown yourself the power of positively affecting tomorrow and beyond now.

你展現能真實地影響未來的能力

And you feel good now.

而且你現在就感覺快樂

We think it's worth going after.

我們認為,這是值得追求的

If we were standing in your physical shoes, we'll announce anyone around us.

如果我們身處你們物質世界,我們會對身邊的任何人發表我們的聲明

"I've decided that I'm going to feel good now, 

我決定我現在就要感覺很好

and I love you dearly, but I'm not going to pay too much attention to the things 

我愛你,親愛的,可是我不想花太多注意力在那些你說的

that you said that don't make me feel good.

卻讓我沒辦法感覺很的事情

So if you find me ignoring you, it's not because I don't love you.

所以如果你發現我忽略了你,那不是我不愛你

It's because your're saying things that don't make me feel good.

而是因為你說的事情讓我感覺不好

If you find me not wanting to go to those movies that don't make me feel good,

如果你發現我不跟你去看那些讓我感覺不好的電影

it isn't that I don't wanna spend time with you.

那不是因為我不想花時間跟你在一起

It's because I care more about feel good than anything else.

而是因為我在乎感覺好不好更勝於其他

Because I found out recently that my feeling good now isn't just about now, it's about everything.

因為我最近發現,我現在感覺好不好不只是關乎現在,它關乎一切

The right now I'm launching mind the whole entire future experience,

現在我的心智發射了所有未來的體驗

everything that I believe in, everything that I'm,

所有我相信的,所有關於我是誰

depends upon how I feel right now.

都仰賴我現在的感覺

So excuse me if I do not join you in your criticism of this or that or the other.

所以請原諒我不加入你批評這批評那的

I'd rather look for something to praise."

我寧願找一些可以讚美的

And time you activate that within you so much, that that will be natural trained.

當你不斷花時間操作,那就會變成很自然而然的反應

Right now we know it's sort of hard sometimes.

我們知道在現在,那有時有點難

Pepole say to Abraham, it feels like my fault and thinking me.

人們會說,Abraham,那感覺好像是我的錯而且我只想著我自己

We say they're not, you're thinking them.

我們會說,不是的,你是為他們著想

But once you want get one pretty well activated is going to show up.

但是若你想要一件事情可以很快顯化出來,你必須站出來

So you've got to activate something else.

所以你必須做一點別的事

So this is one last thing I want to say before we move into some serious discussion.

在我們移到一些嚴肅課題前,這是最後一件事我想要說的事

It does not matter "what is".

"現在"是什麼樣的狀態,那無關緊要

Because "what is" is a continuing evoving thing, 

因為"現在"是一個不斷演變的過程。

as you give your attention to "what is" objectively, 

當你客觀地觀察著"現在",不做任何挑選

that "everything that is" just keep showing up everywhere you go.

"所有屬於它的(頻率的)"都會顯現在你所在的任何地方

If you got your attention to "what is" discriminantly by picking up the parts of what you like best,

如果你有意識的揀選那些你最喜歡的部份〈而不理會你不喜歡的)

that everywhere you go all the parts of what you like best dominate your experience.

則你所到的任何地方,你最喜歡的部份會主宰並成為未來的多數體驗

So what do you think about all of that?!

所以對以上所說的,你是怎麼想的呢?

You know it, don't you!

你是知道的,對吧。

Further words, there isn't anything that we said you don't innately know.

進一步說,任何我們說的,沒有一件事是你天生下來不知道的。

 

 ─ 完

文章標籤
創作者介紹
創作者 vigny1215 的頭像
vigny1215

一路上的風景

vigny1215 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()